2012 was a big year
- We got engaged
- We got married {also look here, here, here and here}
- We went to Mexico
- We moved into our first apartment {also check out this post}
- We watched a whole lot of football {I wrote about other games in this post, this post, this post, and this post}
- Alex has a little accident
- I was a Utah Jazz player for a night
- and so much more!
I loved 2012 - I think it was the best year yet. But I can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for us.
Just like everyone else, we made New Years Resolutions and would like to share some of them with you guys.
- Eat healthier
- Read our scriptures every night
- Be less distracted by our smart phones
- Help each other achieve our personal goals
- Be more adventurous
- Love each other more
We hope you have a fun and happy 2013 - Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!