January 25, 2013

4 Things....

Four things that husband of mine could consider getting me for that little holiday coming up next month.

We will be having a condensed version of Valentines Day because Alex works until 7:30 and we are headed down to Phoenix bright and early the next morning {for a wedding whoot whoot!}.  But there is always time for gift giving! {all I am saying is that at the very least I better get a card or someone is sleeping on the couch permanently}


 photo valentinesgiftguide_zps2e2dcf5b.jpg

  1. I carry my camera with me everywhere, how about a cool camera bag that is fashionable too?

  2. Hunters Boots - coral or teal please!

  3. I love their blog and can't wait to read the book

  4. A cute little print for our apartment - love the state and the chevron!

{HINT HINT MR HARRIS - now you have a list so there is no excuse for not getting something}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!