January 16, 2013

Music from my ride home

After a long day of working and studying for the Series 65, I like to get in my car {who I fondly call Cee-Cee}, turn up my music and forget all about my day.

My favorite song to sing at the top of my lungs is "Beautiful Day" by U2.  I have always liked U2's music, but have an even deeper love for them ever since Alex and I went to their concert {BTW: that concert was incredible!}



After watching, don't you agree that this song is great? I love it.

Other songs from my drive home include:

  • Payphone - Maroon 5
  • The Seed (2.0) - The Roots
  • One Day - Matisyahu
  • Stolen - Dashboard Confessional
  • Memories - David Ghetta ft. Kid Cudi
  • Here I am - SOJA ft. Rebelution
What do you listen to on your way home from work? Do you also sing out loud and dance along to the music {or do you use your rap hands like me and Alex?}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!