Pass on some useful advice or information you learned and always remembered
If you really knew me, you would know that when I was younger I was obsessed with Harry Potter. {I still love the books.} When I won Knight of the Quarter in 7th grade I listed J.K. Rowling as the one person in the world I would like to meet. I have read the series many times and we own all the movies.I feel like I grew up with Harry, Ron and Hermione. As cheesy as it sounds, I learned a lot from those books. I learned that shy people can be brave like Neville. I learned that good can always trump evil, and I learned that Albus Dumbledore was one of the most wise men of our generation.
Here are some of my favorite quotes from the Harry Potter books and movies.
Even when I am old and have children of my own, I can see myself still reading Harry Potter. They will still ask me "after all this time" and I quietly say "always".{that is my most favorite line of any book, hands down}
What is the best advice you have recieved?
Did Harry Potter impact you as much as it did me?





Your post makes me smile. I am old with children of my own (my eldest is about to graduate from college) and I love sharing wisdom with them from a variety of sources, too. I enjoy collecting all sorts of quotes. Thank you for sharing some of your favorites with me and everyone in Blogtember!
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter is one of the best series out there. I really hadn't realized there are so many little gems to take away from it until I saw all these Harry Potter quotes posters everywhere on the internet. I loved this post! You did pick out the best ones.
ReplyDeleteWho would have guessed that Miss Stavros was on to something when she required all those book reports in 6th grade. Thank you Miss Stavros.
ReplyDelete