September 09, 2013

Personality Test INTJ

Take this short personality test and respond to your results.


 I am an INTJ which wasn't all that surprising.  I am more of an introvert {super shy}, intuitive {quick insight}, Thinking {I tend to make decisions based on reason rather than feelings}, and judging {tend to weigh the evidence}

Some of my favorite things about the personality test include:
  • INTJs know what they know, and perhaps still more importantly, they know what they don't know. 
  • INTJs are perfectionists, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes their interest
  • INTJs have a gift for seizing opportunities which others might not even notice
  • INTJs are usually extremely private people, and can often be naturally impassive as well, which makes them easy to misread and misunderstand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!