September 11, 2013

Shops

Share links to your favorite online shops, preferably with a few photos of your favorite items in each shop.

Honestly my very favorite online shopping destination is Brickyard Buffalo, it is an online flash sale site that has homemade goods for great deals! I have gotten quite a few things that I totally love from there.  Including two bracelets, a sunglasses case and valentines day cards.  There is always something new and exciting, so if you haven't checked it out, take a look!

Currently Loving:

LaLuna Designs Prints 



I also really like Caroline G Shop for necklaces.  I ordered a J Crew replica Bubble Necklace from this shop and am in love with the quality.  She might be a little more expensive than a site like Amazon, but I think it is worth the investment.

Currently Loving:

Image of 5 Rosette Statement Necklace


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!