Yes, that was a reference to Les Miserables.
No, this isn't a blog post about Les Miserables.
No, I haven’t seen the new movie – probably won’t
Moving on…
The other night I had a dream.
Alex was really excited and wanted me to go somewhere. I didn’t want to but eventually he got me to go with him {dragging my feet}. We ended up at this little bed and breakfast on the edge of a lake and he informed me that we were going sailing. But I didn’t want to go sailing. He tried to convince me but I was being stubborn. I DIDN’T WANT TO GO SAILING! But he kept trying to convince me. Finally I yelled “I don’t want to go! I don’t like water and I do not want to go sailing” and I stormed off.
Then I woke up.
When I got to work later that morning I went onto the internet to see what my dream meant. The best thing I could find was this:
"To dream that you are sailing represents how your life is going and how you are able to handle life's problems. You are in control of your life. The dream may be metaphor that things are "smooth sailing." If you are sailing through the rough seas, then it means that you will overcome life's difficulties. If you are sailing against the wind, then it indicates that you are experiencing some struggles in your waking life”What could my dream mean? I didn’t want to go sailing with Alex so does that mean I don’t want him to control my life? Or does it mean that I don’t like the way he would lead us? Or does it mean that I am too stubborn to handle life’s problems? Who knows?!
The best part was that I asked Alex if my dream meant that he was bossy and he replied “If anyone is bossy, it’s you.” You have got to love that husband of mine, always so nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!