I hope that everyone had a fabulous holiday weekend. Alex and I really enjoyed the time off on Christmas day.
And now for a recap of our Christmas Holiday festivities.
And now for a recap of our Christmas Holiday festivities.
Christmas Eve - We went to Café Rio with my family. And then went to my Aunt and Uncle’s house for lots of yummy treats and games. We also have a tradition of playing bells every year, so we broke out our terrible best singing voices and played our little hearts out. {My mom kept telling me that I wasn’t playing my bell right, apparently I will never be able to be one of the bell ringers in the MoTab choir… shucks}
On Christmas morning we woke up and exchanged presents. Then we hopped back in our nice warm bed and watched Christmas Vacation. We took a quick trip to my parents’ house for a little gift exchange. {Loot report: a GPS, a set of tires for Alex’s car and the camera that I have been wanting for ages}
After that, we went and spent the day with the Harris family. We ate lunch, opened presents {loot report: a printer, a set of tires for Alex’s car – it was a joint parent effort, a blu ray player and some money from Ginny}. Then we spent hours playing Kinnect and playing with our cute little Ava.
________
The next night we had Harris Family Bingo Night - it was a night of fun and neato prizes. I ended up with a gift card to Sephora and Alex got the nice prize of a massage. Alex also got to spend some more time with his favorite little person.
Happy Holidays everyone!
P.S. You will have to bear with me as I try to figure out this whole Photoshop thing. I am trying real hard to figure it out. {Also - the picture above looks extra blue because of the wall color, not necessarily my editing}
P.S. You will have to bear with me as I try to figure out this whole Photoshop thing. I am trying real hard to figure it out. {Also - the picture above looks extra blue because of the wall color, not necessarily my editing}
I am struggling with trying to figure out photoshop! It's so hard!
ReplyDelete