December 13, 2012

A Quick Little Recap

Where have I been the past few weeks? Living my life - and its been quite the adventure.

Alex ended up quitting his job right before Thanksgiving.  And I have loved having that dude around.  The poor guy has been dragged grocery shopping and clothes shopping and has been forced to help with cooking and cleaning.  All because I wanted to spend every spare minute I had with him.

That might seem crazy to you but he worked basically every night since we got married and I sure do love spending time with him.

Anyways... a quick recap of our life over the last little bit.  Enjoy!

Lots of football




We took in a Real Game



We had a nice Thanksgiving



We spent time with cute little boys



We went to Park City and had lots of fun with friends





We made gingerbread houses



And this guy got a job!



P.S. This is the 150th post on this blog! What a milestone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!