My new job is going well. I am sure learning a lot about investments that I didn’t know before. I really enjoy learning new things and being more involved. The only downside is having to study to get the series 65
Speaking of work, Alex is currently on the hunt for a job. I think he is kind of awesome. So someone should for sure hire that guy.
Football season is now officially over for Utah. Alex is sort of depressed about it. But the 49ers will still be playing for a while so he hasn’t gone into full on football withdrawal yet.
Speaking of the 49ers, we are Smith fans for life, so we are finding it hard to cheer for our team. There have even been fist bumps with others at church when Kaep got his safety last week. #bringbackalex
We are settling into our new ward. We {mostly Alex} teach Sunday school to 14 – 18 year olds. We love it.
We are decorating the apartment for our first Christmas together and its starting to come together {and yes we did wait until December 1 to put up our decorations}. Now we just need presents under the tree.
Happy Holidays everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!