December 12, 2012

A Birthday Present Re-Do

It was my birthday a few weeks ago.  I turned the ripe ol’ age of 22.  I spent the day before and the day of my birthday in bed with some sort of bug {boo}.  But I decided that I was sick of being in bed and just haaad to get out.  So we went to dinner with my family at Porcupine.

A few weeks before my birthday Alex and I had a conversation about how he was quitting his job and that he would get me a birthday present when he had stable income.

So when my birthday rolled around, he did just that.  He didn’t get me anything.  Not a card, or a candy bar, or breakfast in bed.  NOTHING. 

Now as I mentioned before – I was sick, I had been cooped up in our little apartment for two days, and I wasn’t in the best mood.  But despite that, the whole present thing made me a little angry.   I mean, the man didn’t get me ANYTHING.  I wasn’t expecting much but maybe a little something.

But today he redeemed himself….





And I think he did a pretty great job. I have been wanting these shoes ever since I saw them.  I was thinking that they are perfect for Utah Football games and even though the games are over for the year, I am still so excited about them!

Thanks LB - you sure did make up for yourself.
 

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me? He didn't even get you a card? #epicfail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!