December 21, 2012

It's all about the details

Our wedding was a little bit quirky. If you couldn't tell by my short dress, we didn't do anything super traditional.  But I loved every little thing about our wedding.

When planning the wedding, we knew that the details mattered and that we wanted to make big statements with everything.  And to be honest, I think that every little aspect made our wedding that much better.  {Thanks to a lot of help from my mom and our cute wedding helper Emilee.}

Flowers - 

I loved our flowers. The table settings were gorgeous and I loved my bouquet. It had a ton of flowers and weighed like twenty pounds but it was beautiful.





Hamburgers - 

We served hamburgers for our guests.  The entire yard smelled delicious the entire time. The few bites that I got to eat were delicious! {Catered by Burger Supreme}


Decorations - 

The decorations really made our wedding go from backyard barbeque to wedding.  Our colors were coral, blue and gray. Most of our decorations involved pictures of me and Alex.  {But it was our wedding so people had to just deal with it!}



Wedding Cake - 

I found inspiration for our cake on pinterest and it turned out beautifully {and tasty} I also love the little bike that held the napkins and utensils for the cake, so cute!


Ice Cream -

If you know me, you know that I love ice cream more than anything. So we had ice cream cones and sprinkles. {Burger Supreme no longer offers this option in their catering menu... and its all our fault, sorry!}



Everything else was pretty great too!

And this ends our week of wedding recap - six months in the making but I can finally check "wedding blog posts" off my to do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!