July 04, 2011

Sunday Fun

Sunday is always a good day.  Its usually nice and lazy which is just what I need after my crazy busy week.

Yesterday my family did some fun things.

It started out with dinner with our neighbors.  I love these neighbors! They are sort of like our family.  We had hamburgers, potato salad, and a lot of good conversation.  The best part of the night was when we played games. I ended on the boys team which was good because the boys won! Dallin, Russ, Bryan and I totally rocked the socks off of the girls.  I was even voted the best man on the team. 

After dinner we went over to visit the Kasteler's.

I finally got to hold baby Aaron! He is so cute, he slept the whole time but it was still great.  After I held the baby I went out and played with Nathan, Isabelle and Isaac.  They are certainly full of energy so we basically just ran around the backyard attempting to play flies up.  It was a little bit crazy but I loved every minute of it!

I love Sundays!

Me and Aaron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!