July 13, 2011

Looking for a job

So like I said in this post I am about to enter the big girl world of employment.

I'm getting a degree in speech communication - and I took the general sequence - which basically meant that I just took random communication classes in order to graduate.

Which means I had no real emphasis, which means I don't really know what I am going to do career wise. 

And that makes looking for jobs extremely difficult.

I also have zero experience in anything other than selling bakery items.  So when I do find a super cool job, I can't realistically apply because they all want a few years experience that I don't have.

Looking for a job is a little bit frustrating.  I am willing to work for any company in any line of work so I hope something comes along soon!

1 comment:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you:-) Big girl jobs are exciting! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!