- Maybe he was in a good mood. Maybe he just won Mario Kart
- Theirs was like 50 times as awesome
- He's just riding the Zack Morris train
- Because he murdered a bunch of Mormons
- You win this round wife
- Websites up the yazu
- I gave everyone a free absence because I missed the first day
- The point is, there is no point
- I was like I got to turn the projector on and it was on
- Site: Turtles, Ah yeah!
- I feel like thats a pretty good nickname
- Ah snap[ing] turtles - get it?
- Thats pretty boss right?
- I nailed it
- If you have a website, tune it out, put on headphones, watch tv
July 21, 2011
The Rugh Today
Labels:
The Rugh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!