July 05, 2011

The Fourth of July

The Fourth of July is a great holiday. I have always loved it.  The weather is always good, there are fireworks, and its prime family time!

We went and saw Cars 2 - which I LOVED! I'll be honest, I am secretly in love with kids movies.   So of course I was going to love Cars 2.  But the only way I could get anyone to see it with me was to suggest we see it on a holiday.  And the only way I could get Alex to come was if my parents paid.  As I walked out of the movie theater I was really satisfied. Thanks Pixar for making such good movies!

Later that night we went to see the fireworks at Sugarhouse Park.  I love the fireworks there, we have gone to them for many years so it's a nice tradition.  And they always put on a pretty good show so I can't really complain. It was super fun! We went with Christian, Nathan, Isabelle, Isaac, Todd, my parents and Alex.  The fireworks were better than ever this year!

Isabelle, Me, Alex and Nathan

I love the Fourth of July! Can't wait until next year

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!