July 25, 2011

The 24th of July

I love the 24th of July.  I mean its just like a second 4th of July - food, family, fireworks and fun!

The BEST part about the 24th of July is the Days of 47 Parade.  My family has gone to the parade for as long as I can remember.  I just love it.  So what if parades are lame? I love it!

This was my favorite float!
I also LOVE the motorcycles!
Their mustaches kill me - so funny


The parade has been a part of my 24th of July for a really long time.  I love the tradition that my family has of going down and sitting on the same corner and enjoying the parade together.  I can't wait to carry this tradition on with my own kids.

Later we went to a Bees game.  I am so excited - you gotta love baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!