All throughout my childhood Harry Potter was my favorite series. Like most other people I waited anxiously at midnight for the release of the books, and then I would stay up all night reading the stories. And then when the movies came out I would sit in the theater at midnight just watching my favorite book come to life.
Friday night my childhood came to an end.
There are no more books, there are no more movies. The story of Harry Potter is finally at an end.
But as I left the theater after watching the last movie I was strangely comforted.
While my childhood has ended and there won't be any more opportunities to stay up all night reading or watching the characters on the screen, the books are still on my shelf, and I can still watch the movies.
The magic is still there!
Thank you Harry Potter for making my childhood magical.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!