July 10, 2011

On to bigger and better things!

Two short years ago I graduated from Brighton High School.  A few weeks before that I graduated from Utah State University with my associates degree.  That means I had two years of college under my belt the day I left high school.  A few months later I started at the University of Utah.

Fast forward to today.  I am a mere weeks - that's right weeks - away from being a college graduate.  I am finishing up my final semester and then I will be done forever!


As of August 5, 2011, I will officially be thrown out into the real world and I will no longer have school to worry about.  Now I have no excuse for putting my dreams on hold.

Because I got my associate's degree in high school, it put me on the fast track to graduation.  So for two years I just stuck my nose in a book and focused on graduating.  I just knew that I had two short years of college and I was determined to graduate in 2011.

Now that I am done - I finally have time to pursue my life's dreams!

Here is a list of the things that I could do in the coming years:
  1.  Travel to Italy
  2. Audition to be on The Amazing Race
  3. Go on road trips
  4. Learn how to bake and cook
  5. Buy a brand spanking new car
  6. Teach English in a foreign country
  7. Learn a new language
  8. Run a marathon
  9. Try on wedding dresses at Kleinfield's (in the far future - not that I need that right away)
  10. Revisit Guatemala
I'm excited to go out into the world as a college graduate.  I want to have a lot of adventures that I can tell my children about.  I want to find out who I am, my talents, and travel around the world.  

Now I am on to bigger and better things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!