July 26, 2011

The Last of The Rugh!

Today was one of the last days in The Rugh.  While I am sad that it's over, I am happy I got to go through a semester of his great quotes.

  • ‎"It's like July 4th is the warm-up and July 24th is the big game" 
  • I used to live down in Orem - ew"
  • I was like you guys planned this really poorly
  • I just stand up the whole time for my health
  • Why are you going to LA to be a dancer? There are like 50 million dancers. You should go to like Denver
  • Than I had to take care of my kid and he was a freakin jerk this weekend
  • She's preg.
  • As if our lives matter to each other after this class
  • Is your voice on the wrong pitch for my ears
  • I was like no class Thursday? NO SCHOOL!
  • That just came out of the vents?
  • Take a nap in the theater, wake up - see Voldermort

Hopefully he has some GOLD on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!