A piece of advice you have for others. Anything at all.
At my ripe old age of 22, I don't know if I should be the one giving advice to you. Mostly because I haven't had a lot of life experience that I can throw behind the advice that I have, but I do know at least a thing or two that I could help you with.
My advice to you, my dear readers, is to surround yourself with good people.
Nothing can compare to the influence of those around you. So don't be dragged down with loser friends or that complainer boyfriend. Make sure that you are surrounded by people that bring you up.
For example, I married my best friend. The best thing about him is that he can make any one laugh. And he makes me laugh many times a day. I could have married someone that didn't make me laugh, but my life is so much better because of the decision that I made.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!