May 31, 2013

Day 31: A Memory

A Vivid Memory

I remember the most random things. Just ask Alex, he will agree with me. In fact, he told me that the other day.

I remember the day Alex stood in front of our institute class to introduce himself. He told us he went to high school at Olympus and that he worked at Zumiez. He was wearing a black zip up and I remember thinking "now I can't shop at Zumiez because we will have that awkward how do I know you run in"


I remember that one time Alex told me that he wants a doggy... Oh wait, that happens 30 times a day.

I remember that one time Alex brought me flowers before he went to Hilton Head right after we first started dating.  They were gerber daisies {my favorite} and I still have the card.  But he hasn't randomly suprised me with flowers since...

I remember on the first date that Alex and I went on he told me that "the radio is a conspiracy" and that he would never listen to the radio. {but now he totally does all the time}

And those are some of my random memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!