A list of links to your favorite posts in your archives
I started this little blog just over two years ago. And a lot has been blogged about in those two years, I mean a whole lot has changed in my life since then - I graduated from college, found myself a husband, got a big girl job, moved out, and so much more. Its been fun to keep this little "internet journal" and share those things with you.
Favorite Posts -
Our Awkward Story
Posts about Alex - here, here, here, here and here
Wedding Posts were all so fun to write - here, here, here, here, here, here, here and here
P.S. We went to see the new Star Trek Movie last night. Alex was SO excited he made us get to the theater 45 minutes early so we would get good seats. We were the only people in the theater until like 10 minutes before the movie. But the movie wasn't terrible. Maybe you should go see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!