May 03, 2013

Day 3: Things that make me uncomfortable


Things that make you uncomfortable

4 Things Style! {Since Fridays are always a 4 things post, I thought I would make this list fit into what I usually do!}

Lots of things make me uncomfortable - let me count the ways:

  • Being the center of attention - I just don't like it, most of the time I get really red and cover my mouth {weird habit I picked up from having braces for 5 years}
  • Close talkers - I like my personal space and I don't like you in it! I know of one person in particular that does this and it drives me nuts. {I believe only my mom will catch that reference, maybe Scotty too - if he reads this}
  • Running into people I sort of know on the elevator - the conversation is always awkwardly cut off and there are usually other people around listening. I would rather ride in silence.
  • Guns - I just don't like them. This is not a rant about how guns should be taken away from people, I am just saying that I don't like them. My dad has a lot of then so I grew up with guns in my home, but I get the heeby geebies around them. But of course I would have a husband that thinks its a necessity. We are working on that...
This list could go on and on and on and on. But I think that is enough for now.
 
Happy weekend everybody!
 
P.S. Are you joining in on the fun? Link up in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!