May 14, 2013

Day 14: Ten Things that make me Happy




Ten things that make me really happy 

1. Ice cream - I make Alex take me out for ice cream multiple times a week

2. Vacations - this week is heaven in my eyes

3. Chocolate - it makes everything better

4. My bed - sleeping in my bed is amazing. I hate getting out in the morning

5. Reading - I love to read any thing: books, magazines, blogs, whatever

6. Rain - the smell of rain is my favorite

7. Holding a baby - I love doodies {Alex's word for babies} and I love holding them!

8. Napping - what is better than a Sunday nap? Nothing! 

9. Spending time with family - both my own and Alex's. We have pretty awesome family members

10 - Being with Alex - he is my best friend and can always make me laugh. So spending time with him is my all time favorite!

And now for a vacation photo to make you all jealous. Hilton Head is the best!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!