May 01, 2013

Day 1: The Story of My Life

The Story of your life in 250 words or less




My name is Michelle - I grew up in Sandy, Utah.  I am adopted but was lucky enough to be in a super cool family.  I have one older brother, two awesome parents and a dog named Sobe.  When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher – mostly because of my first grade teacher Mrs. Baker, but eventually that changed into a million other things. In high school I was a little bit of a nerd: I was in a program to get my associates degree in high school, I was involved in Youth Court and Youth City Council, and I liked to get good grades – but to add to my cool factor, I did play on the soccer team.  I went to the University of Utah and earned my bachelors degree in Communication. Once upon a time I had a missionary, he was great but things just didn’t work out. But in January of 2011, I took an institute class and apparently caught the eye of a boy, who later became my husband.  We have been married just under a year and we love every minute of it.  I currently work in the investments world and Alex works as a bank teller.  We hope to have a couple of kids and a dog or two.  And we want to go live somewhere cool during grad school {he wants to get an MBA}.  I love reading, crafting and going on walks, and eating chocolate and ice cream.


And that is me in a pretty jumbled up nutshell!
 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!