
Friday night we spent some time working out {we just use our good old iPhone apps and the living room floor} and went for a walk around Sugarhouse Park.
Saturday we went to the USMNT soccer game at Rio Tinto. Despite getting rained on, we had lots of fun {a post is to follow later this week}. We also watched the Real Salt Lake game and tried out a new taco place for dinner {their tacos al pastor are not authentic according to Alex, but the tacos I had were yummy!}
Sunday we slept in, went to church, had family dinner, Alex played some football with Parker and then watched episode after episode of How I Met Your Mother. I also started planning a party that I want to throw in a few weeks and I am super excited to pull together all the details I have going on in my mind.
One of my favorite parts of this weekend actually happened as I was filming a video on Instagram of Alex playing football with our nephew Parker. After Alex pushed Parker down I stopped recording and we had a funny conversation:
Me: "Alex don't do that!"
Alex: "He has pads on"
Me: "but he is 8 years old!"
Hannah: "yeah and you are like 40!"
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!