July 12, 2013

Birchbox Man!

I started receiving Birchbox in May and so far I have liked it, But I was also very intrigued with what would come in Birchbox Man.  So I signed Alex up. And we have been impatiently waiting ever since.

Well that day came on Tuesday.  He got his very first box.  It was a pretty exciting day for him because he never gets anything in the mail other than bills.

This month's box was themed around the tv show Suits - which is apparently a show about a well dressed lawyer from New York City {never seen it}.


1. GO247 Styling Cream - Maybe Alex will use this on his luscious curly locks.  At the very least it will help with the fluffiness that he usually gets when he is hot.


2. Roosevelt Supply Card Case -  Alex can use this for his business cards {"potential lunch winner"} or his credit cards, or maybe his Pokemon cards.... what ever he wants.  Its really nice quality and doesn't poke out much in a pocket.


3. Proraso Shaving Cream - Alex currently uses the good old shaving cream from Costco.  Hopefully he will like this so much that he will start shaving ever day! {It smells really good, it's eucalyptus and mint}


4. Knotz Cufflinks - Alex hasn't ever really had the opportunity to wear cufflinks {he did buy some for our wedding but I wouldn't let him wear them}.  But now that he has a pair in red, he might find the occasion. 


5.  Niche Deodorizing Wipes - something every man needs.  Its like a baby wipe but will actually make a dude smell better.  He will probably use these in place of showering, but at least he will smell semi decent!


So... this post marks the first time I used portrait mode of my camera. That is why the pictures aren't the worlds greatest.  I will practice and get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!