July 30, 2013

Here's the thing...

I quit my job a week and a half ago.

On Tuesday July 16, I got a phone call offering me a new job. After working up my courage, I put in my {slightly over} two weeks notice the following Thursday. And now, here I am in my very last week with Zions.

This is all so I can start a new adventure with a company called Health Equity.

I am especially excited to be working with two of my very favorite people {Erin and Liz}.

Just know, I had a really good experience working with Zions. But I was looking for a change. After a year and a half in the investments world {and after studying for that darn 65}, I just realized that it wasn't the career path I wanted to be taking.

After writing a list of pros and cons and thinking really hard, I decided to take this plunge. I am totally taking a risk by starting on a totally different path - health savings.

I start August 5, and I am sure I am going to be in for a whole lot of learning. But I am excited for everything.

And really, what is life without taking a few {career} risks?

2 comments:

  1. What? Seriously? Where have I been? This is awesome. congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, that's awesome! Congrats and good luck! -Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!