July 11, 2013

June Birchbox

I received my June birchbox in the mail a few weeks ago and I am very excited to share the details!


1. Color Club Nail Polish -It is a neon green color that is really neon green.  Before we went to Bear Lake a few weeks ago, I tried it out and it was bright.  So it is more of an accent finger color instead of a whole hand/foot polish {unless you want your feet to look like they are radioactive}


2. Laqa & Co Lil' Lip - I was actually really excited when I got this lip stick in my box.  I haven't had the guts to go full on bright lips, but this is a fun way to get a good color {with a lot of blotting and rubbing lips together}.  One day I will work my way up to going full on magenta!


3. Sukiface exfoliating cleanser - I haven't tried this, but this tube is tiny so it will be gone in one use.  I threw it in a drawer for a rainy day.


4. Avines Hair Products - a good shampoo/conditioner combo to throw in my travel bag.  Haven't had a chance to use it yet.



6. Postcards - they included some cool postcards in this months box and while I might not send them out in the mail, I think that I am going frame them and hang them up on the wall for a little decoration in our kitchen.


And that my friends is the June Birchbox.  Stay tuned for tomorrow when I show you what Alex got in his very first Birchbox Man!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!