July 03, 2013

BFF Lake Trip



Last weekend we invited some of our very favorite friends up to the cabin at Bear Lake as a little "birthday trip" for Alex.  And it was so much fun.

We stayed up really late playing games on Friday and laughed until we cried.
We woke up bright and early, got out on the lake, wakeboarded and messed around on the boat.
Then we took a break for a soccer game and nap time
We got out in the water and threw a football and frisbee in a circle for what might have been a few hours
We ate some yummy mexican food at Cafe Sabor
We played furt and laughed really hard again - the term "BREAKING NEWS" will never be the same
We spent Sunday just lounging and chatting just like friends do.

If I could stay up at that cabin with those people all summer, I totally would.  It was that much fun.







Oh and this happened: {sorry for the bad quality, I shot this on my iPhone}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!