July 22, 2013

July Birchbox

I recieved my July Birchbox in the mail last week and I was actually dissapointed.  There wasn't anything that was super exciting to me.  But I did give it all a try, since I did spend $10 on the box, and after trying I was pleasently surprised with some of the products.

YOUR JULY BOX

1. Curl Keeper - not super impressed with this "water activated hair serum", but after only one use, I can't really just throw it out as a bad product.  I am going to continue using this to see if I see any results.

2. DDF Acne Control Treatment - I will probably use this cream frequently because it seemed to help.  I have used a few creams in my day and this seems to work, and without the trip to the dermo!

3. InStain Blush - this blush does stay in place, just like it claims to, but I honestly like the blush I got in my first box a lot better. Especially considering the sample size is TINY.

4. Dr Jart Ceramidin Cream - I won't lie, I am not sure what this is really for.  But it makes my skin nice and smooth.

5. Birchbox Bobby Pin - this was a cute pin that I am excited to wear!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!