Oh and did I mention that the air conditioner in our apartment is broken? Because it is and I believe it has fried my brains! Seriously it is so so hot. I can't wait until it gets fixed and we don't have to sweat our butts off.
But other than being extra hot this weekend, we had a fun time!
On Friday we got ourselves out of the apartment by going to get dinner and then watching the US Mens National Team beat Guatemala in a soccer match {go Nick and Kyle!} and to do some laundry.
Saturday we woke up bright and early and drove up to Park City for a bike ride. It was fun but a little bit too intense for our little cruiser bikes. So we stopped about halfway through and then walked our bikes back until my dad could come pick us up.
Once we got home we went to the mall to look for some shorts for Alex. And since he is super picky we went to just about every single store in the mall that would sell shorts. And he didn't find any until the very last store. {Thank heavens for Nordstrom}.
After shopping we went to grab dinner and then watched both National Treasure movies {I love me some Riley!}
Sunday we spent the day at church and then sweating it out in our apartment. Then we had the exotic dinner of Chicken and Waffles {I mostly just ate the waffles, Alex just the chicken} and then played a fun little trivia game.
After a hot weekend, it is nice to think we get to go to our air conditioned jobs and not be a sweaty mess!
How was your weekend?



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!