February 13, 2013

Some Blog Love

I just need to admit something to all of you, I am absolutely addicted to blogs.  There are quite a few blogs that I look at every single day, waiting {im}patiently for their latest blog post.  These bloggers are kind of the reason I started my own blog {that and the fact that I needed to for a class assignment, then it sort of stuck}.
Here are some of the blogs that I recommend you stop by and take a look:
Lifestyle Blogs
The Daybook - If you haven’t heard of The Daybook, you REALLY need to stop by and take a second to read.  Sydney blogs about her life with her cute little family, let me tell you, her cute little boy Everett just makes me want babies!
Nat The Fat Rat - this is another place you just have to stop by.  She blogs about her little family and their life in New York City {she has made me want to move to NYC but Mr Harris is having none of that}
Fashion Blogs
Little Miss Fearless – my cute SIL Natalie posted a link to this blog on facebook a while back and I hopped on over out of curiosity.  Her clothes are so pretty, it makes me jealous! {she is also doing a give away this week so it could be worth your while to check it out!}
La Vie Petite – a blog about a young mom who has a love for fashion.  She also has an online shop with skirts that I want so bad!

Honorable Mentions: The Small Things; From My Grey Desk
Home Décor Blogs
I Heart Organizing – the title says it all but the projects done on this blog are easy, inexpensive and they all turn out so darn adorable.  Plus she has a happy outlook on everything, which makes it fun to read.
Young House Love is a blog about a family renovating their home.  Sherry and John are both super funny writers and their projects are all genius! {It makes me want to go out and buy a house, but you can’t always get what you want}
4 Men 1 Lady - Yet another home blog I adore is 4 Men 1 Lady {she also does yummy recipies}.  She painted a striped wall in her home in Arizona that is amazing! And she has super fun projects.  {Plus she lives in my hometown – holla to Sandy!}
Friends/Family Blogs
Mccall's Adventures - My good friend McCall {from waaay back in middle school} has a cute blog.  It is about her life with her new husband {who I dated, so we are all good buddies!}
Nat The Brat - my cute sister in law Natalie has a blog.  She is pretty hilarious so even though she doesn’t post much reading her previous posts is worth your time
Austin and Sarah - My bro/sister in law have a blog about their life.  They are pretty great people, living down in good old Arizona while Austin goes to grad school.  {They have a cute dog they post pics of, if you are into that}

Honorable mentions: A Little Bit of Eternity

Now go out and get yourself reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!