February 18, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Today is my mom's birthday, so I wanted to give her a nice big shout out.  I love my mommy and count her as my best friend, so I think she deserves to know that she is a fantastic mom and I hope that she has a fantastic day!

Some of my favorite things about my mom include:
  • her sense of humor - she is so funny! {like this weekend after being told there was no rush she said: "I'm not rushin', I'm American!"}
  • her ability to handle my husbands crazy attitude {she puts up with it like a champ!}
  • her willingness to help me {and others}
  • her new adventure into the technological world {she recently got a smart phone and can text! She is pretty advanced you guys}
  • her willingness to spot check my blog posts for me {she has fixed many spelling mistakes and weird grammar issues}
  • her commitment to her children {she was ALWAYS there for us: at every soccer game, dance recital, piano recital, school event, wedding planning, everything.  She was always there}

 And now for some pictures of me and my mommy




I love you mom! Thanks for being the best momma a girl could ask for!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday to your mama! I love that last picture. Also, I came across your blog, completely random, and realized...we did youth court & city council together. What the heck! Hahaha. I'm such a stalker right now. You were a stunning bride & now I'm going to stalk away.
    okaaaay bye
    we&serendipity

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!