February 22, 2013

4 Things - Youtube Videos We Like

I missed a day of blogging yesterday - it was supposed to be about Jonny and Caitlin's wedding dinner.  But the other day I knocked my head and I think it shook my brains loose, so Tuesday night (the night I should have been editing photos and writing a post) was dedicated to me NOT doing what I planned.  So those posts will be pushed back to Monday and Tuesday... hope you don't mind.

This week's 4 things post is dedicated to the fun videos Alex and I have found around the internet this week.

  1. 9 Putts into 1 Hole -This is one that Alex liked - being the golfer that he is... and it is pretty impressive even if you aren't a golfer.





  2. My Brother the Bee - My brother was in a news segment the other day.  He is the guy in the bee suit.  And we couldn't be more proud! {Sorry there is no embeded video you have to go to the website to experience this one}


  3. Backflip in a Mini Cooper - you have got to see this, it is pretty impressive. 





  4. A Dog and A Baby - what can get cuter than that? Oh the adorable laugh the baby does.


Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. these youtubes are soo funny!!! I think I have watched them all at least 4 times now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!