February 05, 2013

Last Friday Night

Last Friday Night - we didn't dance on table tops, max out our credit cards or break the law {if you don't know the Katy Perry song I am reffering to, check out the music video here} But we did go to a University of Utah gymnastics meet.

My mom offered me some tickets from one of her BFF's last week.  And even though I was so sick, I accepted the tickets {and hoped I would be better because I was getting stir crazy in our apartment}.  I woke up Friday morning feeling much better so we decided to go to the meet. Alex worked until 7:30 {the meet started at 7} but we hurried over to the Huntsman center and we were able to catch a little bit of the action.


 photo IMG_1088_zpsc76446fa.jpg

 photo IMG_1091_zps7fb94bb4.jpg

 photo IMG_1094_zps0becc8e8.jpg

 photo IMG_1097_zps2f4fe2f0.jpg

 photo IMG_1100_zps1caf04e1.jpg

 photo IMG_1102_zps031fd3f7.jpg


I had lots of fun at the meet.  Alex had never been to a meet before and it was nice to expand our sports horizon beyond football and basketball. Plus it was really fun to cheer on our family friend Mary Beth {she is seriously talented!}

Another highlight of the night was taking a picture in the exact spot that Alex first asked me out on a date - he was pretty reluctant {mostly because I was teasing him} but I got one!

 photo IMG_1106_zps57268190.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!