April 30, 2015

April Goal Recap


Holy cow it is the last day of April!  Where has the time gone?  May means vacation and I am excited it is here!  Here is a recap of my monthly goals and the grade I would receive:
  1. No Fast Food - B - My mom and I ate at Chick-Fil-A once.  But I got a grilled chicken sandwich, which I justified by saying I could have gotten anywhere.  I haven't had a fast food hamburger and french fries all month, which is the real issue.
  2. Read a book - A+ - I finished Dead Wake by Erik Larson.  I honestly could not put it down, I loved it that much!  I want to pick up another of his books for our upcoming trip.
  3. Spring Cleaning - B - I have cleaned out closets and started packing away the non essentials.  We have a huge pile of items to donate, but the thought of lugging it all down to my car and then taking it to the DI is daunting.  Luckily our ward is having a DI drive starting Saturday, so I can just take it over there. 
  4. Exercise - C - We have done fairly well.  We have gone to the gym and done some videos.  Unfortunately I am not getting the results I want, but I will keep working.
  5. Unplug - D - I am crazy for doing this the month after I got my new phone.  I hope to get better at all this.