Happy May my friends. I have always really enjoyed the month of May. It means that summer is coming, and that is a good thing.
1. Make Decisions - Alex and I have some huge decisions to make this month. And I can be indecisive. So I am putting it out to the universe that I need to be better at making those decisions.
2. Get our bikes out - After we came home from Hilton Head two years ago, I demanded that we buy bikes. I really want to pull them out and take them for quite a few rides this summer. {On flat and paved ground, they are cruisers after all!}
3. Run - We signed up to participate in the BrockStrong 5K at the end of May. We have a personal connection to Brock and his family and wanted to participate in this amazing cause. We signed up, paid our fee and now we need to get ready for it so we aren't huffing and puffing as we run along the course. If you have time on May 30, join us!
4. Wind down at night - I tend to get in bed at night and look at my phone. I want to put it down earlier each night and not look at a screen. That might be reading, writing in my journal, or yoga. But I think less screen time will always be a good thing.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!