April 01, 2015

April Goals

Happy April Fools Day!

 http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/2571143.jpg

I haven't participated in any April Fool jokes.  But I did get a good laugh when Alex's team saran wrapped his desk.  I like to sit back and watch the action.  Although, I did enjoy all the jokes by google this year and the selfie car by Honda.   

Last year, I started each month by setting goals.  I really do enjoy having something to accomplish and it worked  a lot better if I wrote them down.   So here we go... April Goals.  {No foolin' here}

  1. No Fast Food - In case you don't know, I LOVE burgers.  I could eat a fast food burger nearly every day.  Unfortunately that is not a healthy habit.  So my goal this month is to avoid fast food.  In January I stopped soda {still going strong} and in February I skipped ice cream.  I know I can do this!
  2. Read a book - I just picked up a new book yesterday, and I can't wait to read it.  It is Dead Wake by Erik Larson.  I have read some of his other books before and can't wait!
  3. Spring Cleaning - Alex and I hope to buy a home this year.  So I am on a mission to purge the items that we no longer need or love.  I am also on an organizing mission and hopefully this month I can get our second bedroom looking less like a bomb went off, and more like a craft room. 
  4. Exercise - We are working on our fitness at the Harris house.  We have been trying to go to the gym a few nights a week while also working out at home.  Last night we did the Fire workout from Livestrong and it was amazing... I was dripping sweat and felt so good after! #getfit
  5. Unplug - I got a new phone last month and have been obsessed.  But I have a problem with constantly checking my phone.  Fingers crossed I can do better!
Have a good April friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!