June 02, 2014

June Goals

June is a good month in the Harris house.  It means summer.  It holds our anniversary and Alex's birthday.  It marks our first weekend at Bear Lake {with friends and I cannot wait!}.   So many good things.

In a month that is full of things to do, I still want to set a list of goals to complete.  I like this concept and have been trying to complete the list each month {not perfect yet but hope to one day be!}


  1. Revamp My Blog! New header, new sidebar, new whatever the heck I want!
  2. Take More Photos
  3. Go running with Alex for at least one hour a week
  4. Meal Plan for an entire week
  5. Do purge of our apartment - nothing is safe from my DI run!
  6. Get my haircut
  7. Create a new budget {now that we are a 2 income family we have to figure that all out!}
  8. Do a summer craft project
  9. Read another book! 
  10. Spend our Saturdays outdoors {hiking, running, farmers markets, swimming, etc} 
P.S.  I started uploading the new things for my blog {header, monthly goals tag}.  I am running into some technical difficulties but I hope that we can get it all looking nice soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!