June 13, 2014

4 Things - Fathers Day

This Sunday is the day we all get to celebrate those fantastic men in our lives.  I love Fathers Day because it is great to get to recognize all the amazing thing that our dads do or have done for us.

Alex and I are very lucky to both have incredible dads. Here are 4 things that we love about them!

Picture of both of our dads from our wedding!

  1. Alex -  I love golfing with my dad, when I was younger I would look forward to Saturday every week in the summer so we could go golfing together.  {Kim and Alex like to golf together still, they are golfing together tomorrow in a Fathers and Sons Tournament!}
  2. Michelle - I love spending time with my dad.  But I really like going on hikes with him.  When we were younger we would go up to the Uintah's and hike which I always loved.  And now we have been going to Bell Canyon.  I love just spending time out in nature with my dad.
  3. Alex -  I love going to University of Utah sporting events with my dad. That was the best especially when we were little. We would always want to go to basketball games with my dad. We would have to sit everyone down and divvy up who got to go to what games. Not because we really cared about the games when I was super little but I just loved going with my dad.
  4. Michelle - I love how funny my dad is.  He is one of those people that are quiet most of the time but can say some of the funniest things. Some of my favorite one liners come from him.

Happy Fathers Day to all the dads out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!