May 30, 2014

May Goal Recap

How is it May 30th already? And how has it been 21 days since I last posted?  Craziness.


I am back to go over the goals I made at the beginning of the month and share my progress. 

  • Pack a lunch for work {preferably the night before: B- , I did OK but could be better.
  • Exercise 5 days a week - running 3 days and weight training/endurance training 2 day: C- ,We worked out a bit but nowhere near 5 days a week,  we are really going to be better moving forward!
  • Make a fun handout for a young women lesson: A, I taught about scripture study and had a notebook handout. 
  • Get a hair cut {I need one bad}: F , I have talked about setting that up.  Now I just need to call my hair girl.  {P.S. can't decide to keep or grow out the bangs}.
  • Work of Alex's mission scrapbooks: D- , I didn't make any progress but I have gotten more supplies!
  • Bake at least 2 new recipes: A, I made 3 new things for dinner.  Buffalo Wild Wing Parmesan Garlic Chicken, Crock Pot Carnitas Tacos, and grilled cheeseburger wraps.
  • Go for a bike ride to Iceberg: F , the bikes are still in winter mode, dirty and unused.
  • Read a book: A , I read The Hunger Games and have started on the 2nd book already {I have never read them before!}
  • Try something new and out of my comfort zone: A: When we were away for the weekend to celebrate, we went to a gun range and took lessons and then went to a range.  After being so against it, I did this for Alex.  Now I can say I tried it. 
  • Tell Alex that I love him every day: A , there is always room to improve because your spouse deserves to hear that a lot. But I have done better and hope to continue!
I have some pictures to edit and post, so hopefully June will be more exciting around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!