May 08, 2014

May Goals {And an April Goal Recap}


Last month I set out with a list of goals that I was going to accomplish for the month.  I am here to recap the goals I achieved, the ones I liked and the ones that I failed at completely.  After the recap I plan on setting new goals for what is left of May {procrastinated this list way too long!}

April Goals:
  1. Take out the trash every single day - F however it did go out more often than normal!
  2. Eat out less - F we did a little better but I need to get back to meal planning.
  3. Read a book - A!  I read Killing Jesus and found it interesting
  4. Run at least 2 times a week - F We were just too lazy, but with a 5K we will step it up
  5. Make an Easter Craft - F I didn't use my craft table for anything but wrapping gifts.
  6. Find my dad a birthday present - A We bought him a golf shirt and he seemed to love it!
  7. Write more for TornBySports - F we didn't write one article, crap we are bad.
  8. Be better with our budget - B there is always room to improve with money
  9. Update my home pictures and my list of serial numbers - C I didn't take new pictures.
  10. Organize all our closets - B I did them all but the spare bedroom closet
  11. Ride our bikes - F still sitting on our deck, dirty, no air in the tires. 
  12. Buy one new outfit - A Mostly due to my new found love, Jane.com. 
  13. Read our scriptures daily - C we need to be better at this
  14. Practice taking pictures - D I messed around a little but after a missed picture of Alex walking across the stage at Graduation, I need to be better!
  15. Finish planning a weekend getaway to celebrate Alex's graduation! A done and will be blogging about it later today!
  16. Finish working on my blog refresh - C I have the idea just haven't implemented the changes yet
  17. Blog every week day in April - F maybe one day I will be that efficient of a blogger.  But April was not my month.
  18. Meal plan at least 6 meals per week - D I get an A for effort as I had the ideas.  But I never got around to actually making them.
  19. Get all the points in my fitness challenge - F I kind of gave up on that, oops. 
  20. Do something kind for my husband every day - C There is always room to improve!

After majorly failing in April I thought I would make my list a little bit smaller this month.  So here are the 10 goals that I have for May.

  1. Pack a lunch for work {preferably the night before}
  2. Exercise 5 days a week - running 3 days and weight training/endurance training 2 days
  3. Make a fun handout for a young women lesson
  4. Get a hair cut {I need one bad}
  5. Work of Alex's mission scrapbooks
  6. Bake at least 2 new recipes
  7. Go for a bike ride to Iceburg
  8. Read a book
  9. Try something new and out of my comfort zone
  10. Tell Alex that I love him every day
The overall goal is to get more accomplished in May.  Check back next month to see my progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!