Happy Friday!
This weekend we are headed up to Bear Lake to open the yellow cabin. It's not all that fun to open the cabin {so much work!} but that means summer is almost here and weekends can be spent at the lake.
It is also mothers days so I hope that you have all been planning and have something in store for your mothers. We got ours all taken care of and I am pretty excited about it. Let's just hope they like it!
Anyways.... it is time for 4 Things!
- At work we hit a nice goal of holding 1,000,000 Health Savings Accounts. So in celebration they provided us with a thank you gift for our hard work. And I used that to buy myself a new lens for my camera. Can't wait to get out and use it.
- Alex bought his first gun this week. He used his graduation money to purchase it. I have been really against it for the longest time but knew it was inevitable. I did make him take lessons first and have a safe purchased so there wouldn't be a lose firearm in our apartment. I have set some rules regarding it in the house that will cause World War III if they are broken. Alex could not be any happier with his purchase. Me, still not so sure about it.
- I mentioned in his after graduation post that Alex got a job. And guess what, he will be working for the very same company as me! {same floor, different departments}. You know how people say to never work with your spouse? We break those rules. He starts on the 19th so we will check back in to see how it goes.
- We are starting yet another 8 week fitness challenge. Wish us luck because the last one didn't end up doing much {other than making me feel guilty when I weighed in!}

Love the new title! So cute!!!!
ReplyDelete