May 01, 2014

Our Post Graduation Goals

Alex finished his last final on Friday two Fridays ago.  We celebrated with dinner at Market Street. It was nice to get out and celebrate this major accomplishment, just the two of us.  I even cemented that night in history by taking a photo in the car after dinner {it was too dark for the bridge, oops}.


With Alex finally graduated from college, a lot of things are going to be changing around these parts.  So with all the uncertainty and excitement, I thought I would share a list of what we are hoping to do in the next few months {and beyond!}
  1. Go on a fun vacation.
  2. Build up our savings account so we can purchase a house.
  3. Spending nights and weekends homework free! {so excited about this one}
  4. Buy another new car {for his wonderful wife who supported him through his last few years of college}
  5. Get a puppy {Alex begs for one daily}
  6. Seriously think about grad school {will we actually do that?!}
Also, if you are interested, I wrote about what I wanted to do with my life after I graduated from college.

P.S. I will be sharing photos from his graduation tomorrow.

P.S.S. ALEX GOT A JOB!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!