January 03, 2014
Working for a living
We are back today to continue my journey in creating my own personal mission statement. Today is an interesting question: if you didn't have to work for a living, what would you be doing?
I love my job. But if I could quit my job and money was no problem, I would like to do a few different things.
I have always wanted to stay home full time with my kids, so that would be priority number one. {It is so important to me that when Alex asked my dad if he could marry me, my dad made him promise he would do whatever he could to make that happen.
Another thing I would love to do is design homes. I would love to be a house flipper where I could buy a house, gut it, and then design everything the way I wanted. Or I think building homes would be cool too.
The last thing I would like to do is be an author. Writing a book is something I have always dreamed of doing. It would most likely be a novel, but I also think writing a children book would be fun. Just seeing my name on the cover of a book would feel amazing.
What would you do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!