January 16, 2014

Healthy Snack

How is it Thursday already?!

I know I promised a post about my families Dash for Cash.  But the photos have not been edited.  So no post yet.  Check back next week for that!

This week has been full of me sitting at the computer looking up healthy recipes. We are going to attempt to meal plan and eat healthier. I have found some great recipes and we went out shopping last night to stock up. 

We are also implementing a sit up and push up routine before bed each night so hopefully we will be skinny winners in a matter of time!

I just wanted to stop by and share a yummy smack that you might enjoy!

  • one small (100 calorie ) container of vanilla Greek yogurt
  • 1 T. peanut butter  
  • 1 T. honey (or sugar)
  • 1 t. Chocolate chips
  • Mix all ingredients together!
original source\photo source: http://www.southern-bliss.com/2013/10/cookie-dough-greek-yogurt.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!