January 27, 2014

Monday Update

I can't believe it is already Monday.  Our weekend just went by too fast and now we are back to school\work.  Adult life can be so lame sometimes.

Friday night we grabbed a pizza and settled in for a romantic evening of doing laundry.  We also finally watched Captain Phillips, and it was amazing. Seriously, if you haven't seen it already, see it!


On Saturday we  ran a few errands, which was Walmart and the post office.  I had a reeeeally late birthday present to finalize and I wanted to print a few new photos to update the frames in our house {see the picture updates below}.  Then I made us dinner and prepared a oreo dessert for Sunday dinner.  

Sunday we went to a farewell of a good family friend {my parents neighbor}, and it just so happened that the rest of the meeting was given by someone Alex knew that just moved onto my parents block {a friend from Alex's days in a LDS fraternity at the U}.  After sneaking back to our ward for Sunday School, we watched a childhood classic - The Neverending Story.    Then we went and had dinner with Hailey, Chandler and the kids {also known as the only Harris family members not in Arizona}.

And now for the photos of the photo updates {ignore the crooked silver frame in the first picture, it fell of the wall Sunday Morning and I just taped it up there until I can run to the store for a picture hanging strip}









I would say it was a pretty good weekend.  How was your weekend?

1 comment:

  1. omg. capt Phillips. best. movie. if tom hanks doesn't win an Oscar for this role... so help me!! haha and I looooove all the pics you have hanging up! so cute in all the different frames! come do that at my house would ya?? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!