January 30, 2014

Fitness

We have been trying to live a healthier lifestyle and have been doing fairly well with our eating habits, thanks to some meal planning and the always trusty Pinterest..  But we won't make our weight loss goals without exercise.

We are too cheap to buy a gym membership {And Alex worked for a company that collected membership fees for a gym and he will never ever ever get into a gym contract}.  The little gym at our apartment complex has treadmills for our cardio needs but it isn't the ideal workout situation. So we have mostly done at home workouts.

I was browsing Pinterest and came across a really helpful workout plan from TribeSports.  I have been doing it a few times a week, my body gets tired but I know the results will be worth it {especially when I am looking good in my swimsuit as I sit on the beach at Bear Lake!}.

1 comment:

  1. K. I need some gym motivation. Like...really really really need some motivation. HELP. haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a second to comment, we love hearing from you!